Tub-Shower Conversions, Shower Installation, Bathtub Replacement, Bathroom Remodels in Doylestown, Dublin PA, Quakertown, Perkasie, Lansdale, PA, and Surrounding Areas
At Bath Max, we work with many customers that are looking to update their bathroom to make their it work with their lifestyle and needs. The top of everyone’s list for their bathroom remodel typically includes updating their bathtub area, often with a tub-shower conversion. A tub-shower conversion is not a bathroom renovation project that will lower the value of home or lacks style. For one, a shower installation is becoming more popular in all homes these days as people look to save energy and also for convenience. And, showers today can feature a range of different styles and features to be aptly called “spa showers”.
You’ll find your new tub-shower conversion will give you peace of mind in use and safety as well as raise the value of your house. We can add grab bars, benches, shower chairs and more. BathMax has the solutions and the expertise to give you or your loved one security and tranquility in a bathroom that is both stylish and safe.
Tub-shower conversions are actually an easier switchover than most think. Many of the new shower installations will use the same bathtub plumbing including the same drain making installation easier and cheaper.
For those who are looking for options in tub-shower conversions, we recommend calling our office to schedule a free in-home consultation. We can go over the different options with you as well as any unique challenges or situations your home may have. Your bathtub replacement project is an easy addition to the bathroom renovation you’re looking for.
Here are some of the top style trends in design that people seeing your bathroom would think is only done for updating but was actually selected to enhance your safety in the shower.
- Glass-enclosed showers – let more light in so you can comfortably see where you are stepping as well as quickly find grab bars
- Extra lighting – how does a skylight or extra installed lighting sound? Such a difference from showers that only receive light from a main bathroom light or are cut off by a shower curtain.
- Separate drying area – use extra floor space grabbed from the tub’s old footprint to create a dry area to put towels in safety’s reach. No more reaching while standing in a wet and slippery tub.
- Combination showerhead – the combination of a traditional showerhead with an attached handheld showerhead is seen as a luxury whereas you might find it a convenience.
- Shower bench – many people have shower benches for all sorts of reasons these days. Some like shower benches to assist in grooming where as other people like to them as a place to keep their personal items